Find out what to visit in Madrid if you’re going to be in the city for less than 24 hours. If you’re going to spend part of that time in a meeting, making the most of your time is the best option. You might think it’s impossible but at Ready Cars & Vans we have designed tailor-made itineraries to satisfy all our clients’ preferences. How do we do it with such limited time?
What to visit in Madrid: itineraries designed for you
If you don’t have much time in Madrid, the best idea is visiting what you’re most interested in:
- Tourist activities: Museo del Prado, parque de El Retiro, Palacio Real, Puerta del Sol, Templo de Debod.
- Food tours: Mercado de San Miguel, La Latina, Casa Lucio…
- Shopping: Compras en La Gran Vía, El Rastro, Las Rozas Village…
You can check out the must-see places on the official Madrid Tourism website and then we’ll organise the tour that best fits your schedule and preferences. Both if you want to see the more cultural side of Madrid, such as its culinary delights or if you like going shopping and your favourite shops are spread across the city, our service can give you exactly what you request.
Clearly, leisure time and work may be a big limit on a quick trip. However, at our company specialising in car with driver rental we offer you:
- The option to plan your transport in the city in a way that factors in your free time after business meetings.
- Tips on what to visit in Madrid: museums, monuments, parks…
- Culinary recommendations, leisure activities and events happening while you’re in town.
- Vehicles with drivers who will take care of getting you where you want to go when you want to go, bearing in mind how long you are in town for. No waiting. No hassle. Extensive benefits.
As well as sightseeing in Madrid, our cars also offer an airport transfer service so you don’t ever have to worry about how to get there. Everything will be under control from the moment you land to the moment you get back to your city.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free personalised quote.